Thursday, December 1, 2011

Short and Sweet.

Thursday, December 01, 2011
Short and Sweet. Today’s blog will be short and sweet. I ran across a few verses of Scripture in my quiet time this morning that I’d like to share. Instead of interjecting my own two cents on this text via my blog this morning, I thought it might be nice to simply give you the text and let God give you His two cents.
“Oh, the depths of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.” (Romans 11:33 – 36)
So this morning, join me in reading this Scripture and asking God to reveal to us what exactly He’s saying to us that would fit our own lives. I’m pretty sure I got the message this morning in a big way, and I’m praying you do too. GIF



That’s just a thought, and I welcome yours.
Until next time,
blake

This blog is brought to you courtesy of http://fromblake.blogspot.com. Visit today and sign up to become an official follower!
Feel free to write blake anytime at pastorblakeman@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment